Friday, August 27, 2010

Vincetown, NJ and The Robisons

We left DC and arrived in Vincetown, NJ where Pat's family lives. Mary and Ryan kindly gave us shelter. We went to the winery with Mary, so much fun. She showed us all the must see sights and bought us apple cider doughnuts that were amazing when heated up. We went to eat Chinese food with Chris and MaeMae, saw Domi and Niko and met Aunt Mim and Alberta, who by the way has a great garden where we got to pick the best Jersey tomatoes (vine ripe) and got a delicious jar of Mim's famous salsa. I left my camera in the car so I only took one photo.

Having Jersey Fun.

2 comments:

  1. The guy on the far left is looking a little bit sketchy.... i'd keep my eye on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun. Maybe I Chris and I can make it to Seattle when y'all are there.

    ReplyDelete