Thursday, September 9, 2010

Portland, ME

We were evacuated from our campsite on Cape Cod due to hurricane Earl. So we headed to Portland, ME where my mom's husband's sister, Lois lives and was giving us shelter over labor day weekend. 

Lois basically gave us her house while she went and stayed with her family in New Hampshire. So we finally got to shower, relax and cook some good food after camping for a week straight.

Portland is a really hip city, small but full of amazing scenery and tons of neat shops. 


Joe found the perfect travel bag at LL Bean.

I found the perfect bag for me also. It says Maine Coon on it and basically has a picture of Tuna.

Getting my sleeve.

I found this gem of a rain coat for $3 at the Goodwill. It is LL Bean and brand new. It is a kid's size 10 and a little short on the wrists but it does the job.

Fort Williams Lighthouse.


Venturing out.

1 comment: